My Favorite Piece of Technology


 My cell phone is one of the most important objects for me and my favorite, my first cell phone I think I had it when I was 7 years old and since then I have not stopped using it.

I love all the functions you can do today on a cell phone, before you could only call or send messages.But now you can take pictures, play games, watch series even buy things.

I look at my cell phone as soon as I wake up and it´s the last thing I use when I go to sleep, most of the time I use it to watch instagram, listen to music or send texts by WhatsApp, I also take a lot of pictures of my pet.

My cell phone keeps me connected with my friends and informs me about what´s going on in the world, especially now that we are in a pandemic and you can´t have physical contact with others.

I totally recommend having a cell phone as it changes your live.



Comentarios

  1. My cellphone is also my favorite piece of technology c:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Aww you take photos of your pet, that is very cute. I also do that to and I have a special folder for that.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal or food I really like

A photo and its story

Who I am?