Who I am?

 

Hi!! my name is Antonia and I am 18 years old, I live near Chillán, but I was born and I spent my childhood in Santiago.

Now I´m in the second year of biochemistry at university. I have been a vegetarian for two years, but my goal is to become a vegan, I love animals specially my dog named Estrella, I live with her and my mom, it is a small family but with a lot of love.


My tastes in music are very diverse, but mainly I listen to pop music. I really like drawing and painting, it´s one of my hobbies that I dedicate the most time to, I also like watching Netflix and Disney, my favorite series is Friends and my favorite movie is The lion king.

Comentarios

  1. hi! It's a pleasure Antonia, i'd love to see your pictures in the future, is this drawing your? The hands in the autobiography.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Antonia, your dog Estrella is beautiful, I am glad to know that you are a vegetarian. Hope you a nice weekend!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal or food I really like

A photo and its story