A meal or food I really like


I don't really have a favorite kind of food, it's very hard to choose one when I like almost all of them; I really like pasta, with tomato sauce, cream and mushrooms or just with cheese, there are so many different ways to eat pasta that I love, I also really like pizza, mashed potatoes and rice.

I am a vegetarian so, I eat a lot of vegetables and legumes, my favorites are broccoli, cabbage and black beans, my mom cooks very well so everything she makes is delicious and that's why I like so many different kinds of food.

Now we are in tangerine season, I love tangerines, they are my favorite fruit along with raspberries. I also love chocolate it's something I couldn't live without.

As I am a vegetarian I care a lot about having a balanced diet so I eat fruits and vegetables every day, plus I eat legumes quite often. Since I stopped eating meat I feel more energetic and much healthier.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A photo and its story

Who I am?