A photo and its story

This photo is very important for me, it was the first concert I went to, so it was a very special moment, Green Day was my favorite band at that time, and when they gave me the tickets for the concert I was very happy and excited, that day has been one of the happiest of my life, I had a great time and I will always remember that moment.

This photo is from 2017, the concert was on a Saturday and since it was in Santiago I had to travel there on Friday, I still remember that a few days later I had a presentation at school and my friends told me not to shout too much at the concert to take care of my voice.

I went to the concert with my godmother, she has been in all the important moments of my life, so that day was very special. I had a great time that day it was a lot of fun and I would like to go to a concert again.

I was going to go to the Billie Eilish concert in 2020, it was going to be the week of my birthday, but because of the pandemic it was cancelled, I hope that soon this will be solved and I will be able to attend concerts again.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal or food I really like

Who I am?