English 4, post 1, ´A country you would like to visit´

The country I would like to visit is New Zealand, my aunt lives there for about 15 years and I would love to go to see her.

New Zealand is a very quiet and safe country, the weather is not as hot as here, and there is a lot of wind all summer long.

With my mom we are planning a trip to New Zealand in the near future to see my cousins and my aunt, they came to Chile in 2010, so we haven't seen each other for a long time. I would also like to go to Queenstown because they say that is the adventure capital of New Zealand.

It would be great to live for a while in New Zealand, being a country with so much security, the thefts are almost nonexistent and you should not be worried in the street that they will steal your cell phone or enter your home while you are not there, the government has handled very well the issue of the pandemic because there is no case of covid and have never had to wear a mask when going out.




Comentarios

  1. I think New Zealand is wonderful, my cousin traveled a couple of years ago and has beautiful pictures, hopefully you can travel soon

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal or food I really like

A photo and its story

Who I am?