English 4, post 2 ´The best concert'

 My first concert was the green day concert in 2017 at the bicentennial stadium in La Florida, at that time green day was my favorite band, it is a rock group from california with 4 members.

As I am from Chillán I had to travel on Friday to Santiago, to be able to go to the concert on Saturday, then I had to return on Sunday because I had an important presentation at school; my friends asked me to please not to scream so much at the concert to avoid having problems in my throat when I had the presentation at school, but I did not pay much attention to them.

That day was one of the best days of my life and although it was very hot the energy of the concert was incredible, there were many people and at one point the vocalist began to throw t-shirts to the public while the other members with a fire hose threw water. 

On Sunday when I was going back to Chillán I was very tired and during the trip I saw many people who had also gone to the concert because they were wearing the band's t-shirt, it was a very nice experience.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal or food I really like

A photo and its story

Who I am?