English 4, Post 5, 'My future job'

 In the future I would love to work in the research and development of vaccines or medicines, this work is never done outdoors because the research is done in a laboratory, so if you work in the area of research and development of medicines you will almost never see the sunlight, I like that because I hate the sun and the heat. 

Although there are some branches of pharmaceutical companies in Chile, most probably if you want to get a job in this area you have to travel abroad, most are in USA and Europe, also if you want to be a researcher in any scientific area you will have to go abroad because here there are no such laboratories and Chile does not invest in science, so in short if you want to be a scientist you have to go abroad. Living abroad is an experience I want in my life.

The truth is that I have no idea what the salary is for research and development of medicines or vaccines, but the approximate salary for a biochemist in Chile would be one million Chilean pesos, I guess that abroad the salary is a little higher but I'm not sure. I don't want to work in this for the money but because I really like this area.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal or food I really like

A photo and its story

Who I am?