English 4, Post 7, 'Changes to my study programme'

 It has always been said that Chile has longer university careers compared to other countries, and that is due to the "common plan", in my opinion the common plan is a waste of time, you pass the same subject that was seen in the last years of school, I would like the common plan to be eliminated to move directly to the most interesting branches.

Our faculty is quite old and that can be seen in the laboratories, the infrastructure is old and looks worn out, and although this does not affect the way of learning or the development of practical activities, visually it does not look good, the university is one of the most prestigious in the country, and I would really like to renew the laboratories of the faculty.

The faculty makes good use of technology and especially in this pandemic, that is something that I really liked, in the laboratories there are very modern and crazy machines like in a movie.

The way of teaching of most of the professors is very clear and precise, if you have any doubt you can send an email asking and they always answer you, the teachers are always willing to help, but there is something that bothers me about some subjects, and that is that they do not give guidelines on the tests we do, and if I do not have a guideline I do not know where I am wrong and I can not know how to improve it, that is something I would like to change.

Even so, I like my career very much and I also like the school, although I have been there very few times.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal or food I really like

A photo and its story

Who I am?