English 4, Post 8 , 'English Language challenges'

 I have only had two English courses at university and I really enjoyed both of them, I loved the use of blogs, for me it was a lot of fun to write about some topics. I have always found it easier to write in English than to speak it, I can understand what people say to me, but I struggle to know what to say and how to respond, but they always say practice makes perfect, so I just need to practice the speaking part more to get better.

My cousins were born in New Zealand, so they speak almost no Spanish, in order to talk to them I have to do it in English, I talk to them a couple of times a week and almost always by video call since they are little and don't have a cell phone yet, I still struggle to understand some words because they have English accents and I learned English with an American accent throughout my schooling.

When I was in school I spoke more in English because besides having English classes I also had Chinese classes, all my Chinese teachers were from China so they did not speak Spanish, in order to speak with them you had to speak English, so when I left school I was losing the practice to speak English.

I really liked this course, the teacher is very kind and funny, you could see in the classes that he was very animated even though the classes were quite late, I wish there were more teachers like this, that like their work and that you can see that they enjoy it.



Comentarios

  1. Hi Antonia! All your blog entries have been checked. I have not marked them as such since blogger.com is making my work a little too difficult by asking me if I’m human or not every time I mark any of your blog entries. So, please rest assured that I have already read all your blog entries and approved all of them as fit and appropriate for this blog activity

    Congrats!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal or food I really like

A photo and its story

Who I am?